Meat Loaf’s most popular songs and how to listen to them - NJ.com

Meat Loaf made it in the music industry as a one-man power ballad chart-topper. He sold hundreds of millions of records and was known as one of the top-selling artists of all time.

News trickled out early in the morning that Meat Loaf died at the age of 74 on Thursday, and tributes immediately flooded the internet, with celebrities and fans honoring the beloved singer.

Here is a list of Meatloaf's most popular songs and biggest hits to add to your playlist today.

Paradise by the Dashboard Light

I'd Lie for You and That's the Truth

It's All Coming Back to Me Now

Bat Out of Hell

You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth

I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)

Heaven Can Wait

Life is a Lemon and I Want My Money Back

Dead Ringer for Love

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com

Katherine Rodriguez can be reached at krodriguez@njadvancemedia.com. Have a tip? Tell us at nj.com/tips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steve Lacy’s ‘Bad Habit’ No. 1 on Hot 100 for Second Week, Sam Smith & Kim Petras’ ‘Unholy’ Up to No. 2 - Billboard

31 Best Bass Heavy Songs Of All Time [As Of 2022] - Guitar Aficionado